You’re engaged! Now what? You’re excited to get married, but you’re concerned you don’t have the time or the knowledge to plan your perfect day? At Lovely Event Co. we are passionate about helping you plan your dream wedding. Take a look at our planning packages to see what is best suited to your individual wedding needs.
Full Planning Package
Our Full Planning Package is intended to take care of all of your wedding details from start to finish. This package allows you to have peace of mind and support of a dedicated professional. The Full Planning Package consists of (but is not limited to) the following services:
- Initial consultation
- Ongoing consultation, advice and guidance
- Unlimited email, phone and in-person correspondence as needed
- Budget creation, allocation and management
- Planning schedule, timeline, and reminders
- Venue recommendations, selection and site visits
- Vendor recommendations, selection and meetings
- Ceremony and reception layouts
- Invitation assistance and management
- Vendor contract support and detail coordination
- Ceremony planning and management: vows, processional, seating, décor
- Payment management: reminders, balances, payment deadlines, distribution
- Wedding day timeline: preparation and distribution to wedding party and vendors
- Rehearsal attendance and management
- Wedding Day Coordination (up to 12 hours)
Package starts at: $4000* + applicable taxes
Partial (À La Carte) Planning Package
You’ve already taken care of some of the details of your perfect day, but need support tying it all together? Have you already secured a venue/some vendors? This planning package takes into consideration that you’ve already done some of the legwork in planning, but need support for the next steps to bring your vision to life. This planning package includes Wedding Day Coordination and a selection of the services listed in the Full Planning Package, but works from a more customized fee based on your needs.
Contact us for a customized planning quote*.
*Planning fees vary based on number of venues involved and event size as well as other logistical information to be determined at initial consultation. All packages include a contribution to The School that LOVE Built.
Contact us to discuss which package is better suited to you!